ムー(レムリア)・アトランティス各文明は1万年以上前に実在したのだろうか?

表示: 7412

これに返信

このディスカッションに返信

連結まではできました・・・

'The Ancients: Investigations in the Lost Civilizations of Lemuria ...

The book is based on ancient lost civilizations that once existed in prehistoric times. I have been researching this subject over a period of several years beginning in 2003 and have gathered a vast amount of research that compiled itself within a drawer in my desk. For a long time I felt that I shouldn't even possibly consider writing a book because people would not be able to understand. There being two current trends consisting of two extremes regarding the existence of these lost civilizations; the "New Age"-almost fanatical people on one side, and the academic-fanatics on the other side. I felt that there was almost no middle path in existence. Thus, I began going into some length to hopefully bring out a middle path, using archaeological and anthropological findings along with legends and historical accounts which would have been otherwise dismissed. The research for this book to me through the Andes mountains and jungles of South America to the deserts of the Southwestern United States and as far north as Mount Shasta in northern California.

もっと明確に・・

淡い青の部分を・・・

ありがとうございます。日本列島とオーストラリアの変動がわかるように修正が必要なようです。

後は中央右の隙間を消せば完成ですね!

ジェームズ・チャーチワードの伝えるムー大陸伝説を要約すると次のようになる。

太平洋の真ん中にあったムー大陸で初めて人類が誕生した。そのため、クイの国とも呼ばれた。蓮の花が咲き乱れ、美しい蝶々や蜂雀が乱舞し、陽光燦々と照り輝くエデンの園そのものであった。 白人種が中心であるとはいえ、黄色、褐色、黒色の人種が、子どものように安心してくらしていた。 人口は6400万、十の種族にわかれたいたが、天地創造主神(象徴として太陽神)に仕える最高の神官、法王のラ・ムーを中心に一つの政府で統轄されていた。学問文化の中心であった七つの聖都を中心に高度な文明を発達させ、宗教はただ一つの天地創造神をあがめ尊び、町々の神殿では明るい陽光の中、祈願する人々の姿がいつもみられた

ムー大陸伝説

【竹内文献】には200万年から数十万年前とされる地図が描かれていると言う

天神七代 宇宙天地万物創造の時代 天神第一代元無極躰主王(もとふみくらいぬしのお)大御神 天神第六代国万造主(くによろずつくりぬし)大神 上古二十五代 「天浮舟」で世界をかけめぐったスメラミコト時代 皇統第 3代 天日豊本黄人皇主天皇の時代(第1回大天変地異) 皇統第 4代 天之御中主天皇の時代(第2回大天変地異 500万年前 ムー大陸最初の陥没) 皇統第14代 国常立天皇の時代(第3回大天変地異) 皇統第21代伊邪那岐天皇の時代(第4回大天変地異) 皇統第22代天疎日向津比売天皇(天照皇大神)の時代(第5回大天変地異 20万年前?) 不合朝七十三代

ムー大陸は500万年から何度も天変地異を繰り返して、少しづつ沈み続けて、最終的に約1万2000年前に完全に沈没した。それまでの沈没以前の「天神七代」の前半は、銀河連邦とのコンタクトが完全に成立して世界の秩序が保たれていた時代である。

「天浮舟」(スペースシップ)でスメラミコトが世界をかけめぐって植民地を建設してムー文明を拡大していったのである。

【縄文土器】

【弥生土器】

上の2つを見比べればわかるが、縄文文明と弥生文明は全く異質な思想に基づく社会であった。縄文式土器は「神具」の厳かさを備え、一つ一つが手作りの芸術作品であった。神社が金属を用いずに宮大工の優れた木工技術によって建築されるように・・明らかに、縄文文明は核戦争で一度滅んだ超古代の先進文明の子孫が浅はかなテクノロジーの使用を拒んで築いた創造主への信仰を基礎とする古神道文明であったのである。

数千年続いた縄文文明の子孫は大陸から渡来した鉄器の武器を備える弥生人によって駆逐され、北は北海道から当時陸続きだったベーリング海峡を渡って北アメリカ大陸へ移動してネイティブアメリカンの祖先となった。南は沖縄からポリネシアへ渡り、マオリ族など太平洋諸島先住民族の祖先となったのである。マオリ族に伝わる「ハカ」が日本の相撲に酷似するのはそのためである。

スフィンクスも雨による浸食がある事から1万年以上前に作られたことがわかってきていますからね

縄文土器は海を渡ったか?

「ペルーの北に位置するエクアドルのバルディビア文化からは、高い完成度を持つ
紀元前200年以上前の土器が出土している。興味深いことにこの土器は、日本の
縄文土器、その中でも特に九州で出土している土器との類似性が強く、その起源を
縄文時代に求める研究者もいる。この土器を発見したエクアドル出身のエミリア・
エストラーダ氏は日本の縄文土器との類似性を直感し、米国ペンシルバニア大学の
考古学者・エヴァンズ夫妻へ鑑定を依頼した。1965年のスミソニアン博物館の
学術報告書「エクアドル沿岸部の早期形成時代~バルディビアとマチャリラ期~」
で世に出たが、縄文と南米をつなぐ大胆な発想は注目を集めたものの学会もこの説を
容易に受け入れようとはしなかった。これらの土器が、その水準に至るまでの発掘途上
の土器を伴わず、突如として技術的に高度ものが出現していることから、ほかの
地域から持ち込まれた疑いが否定できないからである。」

Based on comparison of archeological remains and pottery styles (specifically, the similarity between the Valdivian pottery and the ancient Jōmon culture on the island of Kyūshū, Japan) Estrada, along with the American archaeologist Betty Meggers suggested that a relationship between the people of Ecuador and the people of Japan existed in ancient times. Since then, it has been discovered that people living in the area, and in southwest Japan yet uncovered, both have a low rate of a virus not known in other populations, HTLV-1. Part of the theory was that the Japanese had conducted trans-Pacific trade. This theory was controversial, for no evidence of contact between the two populations had previously been suggested, and it remains unsupported within the archaeological community. Recently, geneticists have published evidence from haplogroup studies that support the theory of Japanese-Valdivian contact.[1]

Valdivia culture

ディスカッションに返答する

RSS

© 2019   Created by 古谷 茂.   提供:

バッジ  |  問題の報告  |  サービス規約